MovieTowne the entertainment capital of Trinidad and Tobago is not just a place for pleasure, we can also take care of Clients’ business needs.
Put your Company or Brand on centre stage with MovieTowne Movie Media, the ultimate opportunity in effective advertising and promotions for advertising agencies and marketers. Our world class facilities serve thousands of customers of all demographics daily and MovieTowne has emerged as a marketing haven to communicate your brand or company’s message to a captive and receptive movie-going audience. Movie Media offers companies innovative advertising tools to invest your media dollars that are guaranteed to have a positive impact on your desired target groups.
With a total of 22 state-of-the art cinemas and a myriad of other advertising spaces to choose from, our theaters are just the tip of the iceberg of the marketing possibilities.
WHY CINEMA ADVERTISING vs. TRADITIONAL MEDIA?
- Larger than Life Images
- High Visual Impact & Sound
- Captive Audience
- Cost Effective
- Audience Participation/Brand Interaction
- No Clutter
- Positive Social Setting
Take a look at the Movie Media line up of the advertising and promotional opportunities available at MovieTowne.
Contact Our Marketing Department
Email us your advertising needs at
Call 62-STARS (62-78277)
- Pre-Feature Digital Video Ads (Port of Spain)
- Prime Digital Video Ads (Port of Spain, Chaguanas, Tobago)
- Graphic Slide Screen Ads (Port of Spain, Chaguanas, Tobago)
- Lobby Plasma Screen Video Ads
- Concessions Menu Board Graphic Slide Ads
- Restroom Advertising
- Outdoor Electronic Sign Port of Spain (contact Sign Tech 628-4751)
- New Vehicle Display Promotions
- Promotional Displays and Sampling
- Branding Sponsorship of MovieTowne Tickets
- Special Event Sponsorship
- Packaging Sponsorship
- Promotional Tickets
- Movie Tickets as Prizes
Visit our Promotional Opportunities page.
- Ads on MovieTowne Website
- Event Theatre Rentals
MOVIETOWNE ADVERTISING POLICIES & GUIDELINES
- All creative material must be reviewed and approved in advance by MovieTowne to ensure the quality of the production and to confirm suitability for an all ages audience. MovieTowne reserves the right to refuse ads based on poor quality or suitability.
- Cinema ads are played in all cinemas before each movie (5-6 movies played per screen per day).
- Cinema Ads - Port of Spain ads run in all 10 cinemas, Chaguanas ads run in all 8 cinemas, Tobago ads run in all 4 cinemas.
- Cinema Ad reels are changed twice per month on the 1st and the 15th of each month so we would need your creative material in advance of these dates.
- Once space is available, your ad has been approved and contracts have been signed, your ad can start running.
- Ads will need to be provided according to our ad specifications requirements.
- Production set up costs become applicable for each new creative spot being loaded on to our system.
- Contracts available for 3, 6 and 12 month durations.
- Advertising space is limited and generally booked in advance for long-term periods.
- Preferred Positioning (a special position in our play schedule) – Add 15% to rates each month.
- Advertising Rates do not include Agency Commission.
- 15% V.A.T. to be added to advertising rates.
- An advertising contract is only confirmed after a MovieTowne contract has been signed by the designated company representative and stamped with the Client’s company stamp.
AD MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS
Here are the specifications for the preparation and supply of creative material for our technical team to prepare and set up your ad in our advertising program.
VIDEO ADSUse the master tape/computer file of the selected ad to create the following:
- 2 VERSIONS NEEDED – AVI file AND H264 .mov file – DV format 1920 x 1080 frame size 29.97 fps saved on a CD or DVD.
- The ad should be the exact length of the spot with NO coloured bars, NO ID boards and NO black space.
- The ad should fill the frame.
- Don’t send playable DVDs.
- Emailed downloadable links of video files are accepted.
- Material should be PC compliant.
- Volume of ad should be mid-range to high.
GRAPHIC SLIDE ADS
- Artwork landscape dimensions 3600 W x 2400 H pixels (or 16” wide x 9” high), saved as a high res jpeg with minimum 300 dpi.
- Don’t take visuals to the edges (leave 1/4" all around)
- Don't use too fine/thin fonts as these will not appear very effectively (use thicker fonts).
- Files can be emailed.
- For long term contracts, advertising will be billed monthly around the middle of the month for the actual month’s advertising and payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
- In the rare case of short term, one month advertising contracts, full payment of the advertising costs will be required in advance when the contract is confirmed and must be received in full before the ad can be aired.
- Outstanding amounts over 30 days will apply a 5% penalty fee on to the monthly charge. Accounts that operate with continuous late payments will be reviewed and the contract and advertising cancelled until full settlement.
MovieTowne gives you high quality advertising and phenomenal customer traffic that delivers RESULTS!